Friday, January 25, 2013

Goody QuikStyle

This brush has got to be one of the best goodies that I received from the Holiday VoxBox 2012! At first, I was a bit skeptical on their claims so I gave it a try after washing my hair. To my surprise it actually worked! It absorbed quite a lot of the excess water from my hair as it should, I could feel the moisture captured in the microfiber, and I noticed my hair did dry faster than usual. Also, I noticed it didn't generate any statics which I was very happy! Living in Las Vegas, the air is so dry that I normally generate a lot of static every time I brush my hair with a normal plastic brush but not with the Goody® QuikStyle™ Paddle Brush! I love the handle too with the soft rubber in the middle so it was very comfortable to hold. The wide brush covered a lot of areas so I need less stokes when brushing my hair. 

The only thing that I felt a bit troublesome is that I have to shake it or hit it on something to get the microfiber back in shape after every brush but it was not a big issue. Other than that, everything was fine and I'm now using it every time I washed my hair. You can get it for around $12.99 at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, Duane Reade.

Here are some of the product info :

"The Goody® brand is part of Newell Rubbermaid®’s Home Solutions Business Unit. More than 100 years of innovation has made Goody the most widely-recognized manufacturer of hair accessories and styling tools in the world. Through proprietary brands such as DoubleWear™, QuikStyle™, Simple Styles™, Slide-Proof™ and Ouchless®, Goody has introduced smart innovations like the exclusive Spin Pin and QuikStyle Brush. With products inspired by the latest designer trends and innovative solutions, Goody offers an inspiring range of hair accessories and styling tools. Goody and Newell Rubbermaid are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia."







Disclaimer : I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment