Thursday, November 20, 2014

Folgers Flavors Artificial Coffee Enhancer Review

As a member of the Crowdtap community, I got to try out different products for free from time to time. And I'm currently trying out the new product from Folgers called Folgers Flavors Artificial Coffee Enhancer. They come in four different flavors : Hazelnut, Vanilla, Caramel and Mocha. I was so happy that they gave us all four flavors to test because it is the best way to tell which one would be my favorite. 


They come in small squeeze bottles of 16.2 fl oz (48 ml) each like the other water enhancer products in the market. All you need to do is just squeeze about 1/2 tsp of it in your favorite coffee to add that extra flavor and allow you to remix and customize your coffee. You can add as much or as little as you want to your coffee, it's all up to you!



My personal favorite of the four is the Vanilla because it has a great scent and taste while my least favorite is the Hazelnut, it has some funny artificial taste that I don't like and to me it taste a bit like plastic. I might not recommend to add it into your coffee but it could be a good ingredient for your baking needs. 

It is best to try them out yourself to find out which is your own favorite and you can find them in all major supermarkets near the coffee aisle. 

*I received the products for free in exchange for honest review, I was not compensated in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment